WELCOME to our latest event where Grandma finally leaves her chair to head to her favourite countryside retreat!
HOW TO COMPLETE THE EVENT
The main objective of this event is, as usual, to gain as many of the rewards as possible!
For the Countryside Getaway the chain that you'll need the most is the new 'wool' chain. This is your currency and collecting this will enable to to get the rewards!
When you receive a reward it will be sent to your main garden! Just tap home to go back and see it - it will be bubbled in the middle of your garden.
The video below shows you how to get to the getaway, what the early wool and sheep chains look like and how to collect the currency and claim rewards.
In the 'getaway' the flower power from the nectar will always heal the unhealed tiles closest to it; this is how you start unlocking the land in the little areas of the getaway that are not connected to the rest. Place the nectar as close as possible to them
Don't forget that you can merge with items on the unhealed land in order to unlock it; as you progress the amount of flower power needed to heal the land will increase and so merging can save you a lot of time.
You can check how much flower power a piece of unhealed land needs in order to heal by tapping on it.
Points or 'currency'
Tapping on - for example - a 'Pile of Wool' will add the currency to your total. When the bar showing at the top of the getaway is full, you'll receive the next reward. Don't forget that you can merge the Pile of Wool in order to gain the next stage which will give you even more currency.
You can gain more of the currency by 'harvesting' the sheep! Note that only stage 3 or higher sheep can be harvested.
Every three hours, you can also tap to receive a free 'music box' containing some of the event currency (there are also options to use Gems to obtain more of these).
TIP: As always, merging in multiples of 5 is the key! If you have a lot of items to merge and don't want to spend time counting, then go to the game settings and turn on the merge counter!
Other points to note;
- Workers you have in the Getaway will not come over to your main Garden. The workers you are rewarded with will be added to the main Garden
- If you want to play the puzzle levels, you'll need to tap on 'home' to go back to the main Garden and then you'll be able to tap on the 'play' button.
- If you gain coins or wood in the Getaway, they will be added to your main Garden totals.
- The event items - for example the sheep - are not available in the Garden.
- When you have gained all the rewards from the event, it will still be present until the time has run out - you can continue to clear the land, gain more coins or wood from items or just spend time somewhere different.
- Check out the in-game offers during the event! These will give you a boost! Please note though that, for example, the egg nests in the offers are for the 'Getaway' garden and not the main Garden.
Need more help?
You can find information about our social media sites and helpful communities here!
If you are really stuck or you believe something has gone wrong in the event, please reach out to our support team by tapping on the settings icon in your game and choosing 'Support'.