HOW TO COMPLETE THE EVENT
The main objective of this event is, as usual, to gain as many of the rewards as possible!
For the Countryside Getaway the chain that you'll need the most is the 'Picnic Delicacies' chain. This is your currency and merging this will enable you to get the rewards!
When you receive a reward it will be sent to your main garden! Just tap home to go back and see it - it will be bubbled in the middle of your garden.
You can get to the Event Garden selecting its icon from your Home Garden:
And you can get back to your Home Garden tapping the "Home" icon in the bottom right corner of the Event Garden screen:
In the Event Gardens, the flower power from the nectar will always heal the unhealed tiles closest to it; this is how you start unlocking the land in the little areas of the garden that are not connected to the rest. Place the nectar as close as possible to them.
Don't forget that you can merge with items on the unhealed land in order to unlock it; as you progress the amount of flower power needed to heal the land will increase and so merging can save you a lot of time.
You can check how much flower power a piece of unhealed land needs in order to heal by tapping on it.
You may notice that some of the areas in the Event Garden are locked behind a shape of an item. To unlock these, find the item that matches the shape and drag the item onto it to unlock the area.
Merging - for example - 'Afternoon Nibbles' will add the currency to your total. When the bar showing around the Event icon completes the full circle, you'll receive the next reward. You can also track your progress more closely by tapping the Event Icon. Merging higher stage Picnic Delicacies will award you more points.
You can gain more of the required items by 'tapping the Trash Cans when they refill or harvesting the items needed to be cleaned up (like Banana Peels or Picnic Leftovers).
Every three hours, you can also tap to receive a free 'music box' containing some of the event currency (there are also options to use Gems to obtain more of these).
TIP: As always, merging in multiples of 5 is the key! If you have a lot of items to merge and don't want to spend time counting, then go to the game settings and turn on the merge counter!
Other points to note:
- Wildlife Helpers you have in the City Park will not come over to your main Garden. The workers you are rewarded with will be added to the main Garden
- If you want to play the puzzle levels, you'll need to tap on 'home' to go back to the main Garden and then you'll be able to tap on the 'play' button.
- If you gain boosters or gems in the City Park, they will be added to your main Garden totals.
- The event specific items - for example the banana peels - are not available in the Garden.
- If you're looking for Extra Rewards, check out the Event Ticket or Garden Quest tasks! These are not required to complete the main event task. Garden Quests can help you out reaching your Event point goals but completing all of them can be very challenging or may require acquiring additional items in the Event Garden's shop.
- Check out the in-game offers during the event! These will give you a boost! Please note though that some items included in the offer may appear in your Home Garden instead of the Event Garden - pay attention to the offer pop-up, each item's destination is displayed there.
- If you're running out of time and you want to boost your Event progress, you can check out the Shop in the Event's Garden. It includes various items helpful while completing the Event; you can purchase them in exchange for gems.
Need more help?
You can find information about our social media sites and helpful communities here!
If you are really stuck or you believe something has gone wrong in the event, please reach out to our support team by tapping on the settings icon in your game and choosing 'Support'.