Everything is a learning process; especially when you're part of a community. If you've been banned from one of our communities, you can appeal for the removal of the ban and hopefully gain a second chance by following the steps below:
- This is only for community-related bans and not in-game bans.
- All community ban appeals are handled by our Community Moderators and not the support team.
- You can appeal maximum once every three months.
How does it work?
- Join the Battlelands Royale - Ban Appeal Server
- Read and follow the instructions on the #welcome channel
- Submit an appeal on #submit-an-appeal channel by selecting either “Appeal (Discord)“, “Appeal (Reddit)” or “Appeal (Facebook)”
- This opens a new channel with your player name (i.e. #ticket-playername)
- Read and follow the instructions on this channel, and write the information requested. Wait for possible follow-up questions from our Community Moderators
- Our Community Moderators will go through your ban appeal, check your past violations and determine whether the ban gets removed or not. Please be patient, this might take a while, but they try to get back to everyone as soon as possible
- The Community Moderators will inform you about the outcome of the appeal
- If your ban was removed, great! You’ve earned your second chance. If not, you can appeal again in 3 months time.
Invite link to the server:
So that you know you're in the right place, when you join you'll see the two channels at the left of the screen:
Be sure to read the information on the #welcome channel first before clicking to go to the #submit-an-appeal channel.