If you are experiencing crashes or drops in performance, here are a few troubleshooting steps that could help:
1. Reboot your device (switch it off, wait for about 30 seconds and switch it back on)
2. Close all apps and/or processes that may be running in the background on your device while playing the game
3. If your device's memory is full, try freeing up some space - you may try uninstalling unused apps or deleting some pictures/videos.
4. Make sure that your device is not running in a Battery Saving mode. On most devices, Battery Saving mode can be found in the device's settings, but make sure also that the Battery Saving option in Merge Gardens Settings is disabled.
If you have connected your game to a Facebook account or to an Apple ID, you can try uninstalling and reinstalling the game. Sign back into your account after reinstalling to recover your progress.
If your game has not been connected to any of the above, REINSTALLING MAY RESULT IN YOUR PROGRESS BEING LOST. In order to safely reinstall the game, please make note of your Game ID before. You can see this in two places;
1. On the loading screen at the bottom right when you open the game.
2. By going to the in-game Settings > Support - it will show above the version number.
If you lose your progress upon reinstalling, please contact support with both the Game ID you had before the progress loss and the one that shows after.
You can reach support here and please also use this if you are still experiencing crashes despite updating and reinstalling.