Sorry to hear that you’ve ran into issues with the in-game ads! We’re using a bunch of 3rd party ad networks for streaming all of the ads, so unfortunately we don’t have full control over at our end. Usually the issues are fixed by the ad networks quite fast, but if they keep reoccurring, here’s a couple of things you could try:
- When using these methods, it’s important to make sure that your game progress is safe and stored in the cloud. Use the in-game cloud sync feature through the Settings menu to do so. You can find the instructions on how to do so HERE. If you don’t use the cloud sync feature, going through the steps below might cause you to lose all your game progress!
- Rebooting your device frees up a lot of memory and can fix minor device related issues that might cause the game acting crazy at the moment.
- If you're operating on an Android device, you could try clearing the Idle Farming Empire data cache from the device Settings menu. Depending on your device and Android version the route can differ a bit, but usually it's something like Settings > Apps > (Application list >) Idle Crafting > Storage > Clear Cache.
- If that doesn't help, you could next try to delete the game and download a fresh install from the Google Play Store. It is advised to log out of Facebook from within the game and from the Facebook app/browser app, then uninstalling, rebooting the device and downloading a fresh install.
- If you're operating on an iOS device, there's no possibility for the cache clearing, so I'd suggest trying a fresh install from the Apple Store. It is advised to log out of Facebook from within the game and from the Facebook app/browser app, then uninstalling, rebooting the device and downloading a fresh install.
VERY IMPORTANT! When you open the game on a fresh install, tap the "Sync" -button on the first screen and log in to the same Facebook account as before. A popup appears asking if you want to use the current save game on your device, or load a new one from the cloud. Be sure to choose the one from the cloud!
If the methods above didn't help and the problem still persists after a couple of days, please contact us again and provide us with screenshots of the ads that are causing the issues.